It's a challenge to stay organized online, but GoDaddy's centralized platforms help you keep track of multiple projects. We were managing many websites, but there was just one problem: We had to keep track of multiple licenses, credentials, and products for all of our clients without using a centralized platform to manage them. Sites were hosted different places, domains were purchased from different registrars, and we were keeping track of this information on Excel documents. It felt antiquated.
Centralize Your Business Online With Pro Managed GoDaddy Hosting.
We use it on all of our clients’ website for many reasons:-
• Managed sites run extremely fast because of performance-enhanced caching. Web servers depend on caching or storing data temporarily, to enhance their performance and make the experience faster for users.
• The servers are configured specifically for websites.
• The platform allows us to login into WordPress at the click of a button through the GoDaddy Pro delegate access tool. Clients who like to blog can easily login without having to enter WordPress admin credentials.
• With a Basic Managed GoDaddy plan, you can get up to 25,000 visitors a month.
Managed GoDaddy hosting is a new way to get started with a website. With 74.6+ million websites operating on GoDaddy.
• It has never been so easy to set up a basic website. This can inspire more people to start personal or business blogs.