Redmi just launched the Dark Nebula color variant for the Redmi Note 10 Pro and Note 10 Pro Max that joins the Vintage Bronze, Glacial Blue, and Dark Night color variants. The Redmi Note 10 Pro starts at Rs. 17,999 for the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version and the Redmi Note 10 Pro Max starts at Rs. 19,999 for the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version, the same price after the recent price hike.
It is available from Mi.com, but it should be available at Mi Home stores and retail stores, and Amazon. soon. HDFC credit card users get up to Rs. 1,500 Instant Discount on the Note 10 Pro and up to Rs. 2500 on the Note 10 Pro Max.
To remind you, these come with a 6.67-inch Full HD+ AMOLED screen with 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, up to 1200 nits brightness, and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. Inside the tiny 2.96mm punch-hole, there is a 16-megapixel camera. Both the phones are powered by Snapdragon 732G Mobile Platform with up to 8GB of RAM, dual graphite sheet, and run Android 11 with MIUI 12.5, after the update.
The Note 10 Pro Max packs a 108-megapixel 1/1.52″ Samsung HM2 sensor, with ISOCELL Plus and Smart ISO features, while the Redmi Note 10 Pro has a 64MP Samsung ISOCELL GW3 main camera. Other cameras including 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens, 2-megapixel camera for portrait shots, and a 5-megapixel telemacro zoom for 2x closeup macros are the same in both the phones. These phones feature a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, come with a new Evol design, glass back with frosted finish in Aqua Green and Frost White, Z-axis linear vibration motor, IP52 ratings for water resistance, stereo speakers and pack a 5020mAh battery with 33W fast charging.
Redmi Note 10 Pro and Note 10 Pro Max specifications
- 6.67-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 AMOLED screen with 120Hz refresh rate, HDR10+, up to 1200 nits brightness, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (2.3GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa Kryo 470 CPUs) Snapdragon 732G 8nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.2) storage, 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 11 with MIUI 12, upgradable to MIUI 12.5
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Redmi Note 10 Pro – 64MP rear camera with Samsung ISOCELL GW3 sensor, LED Flash, 8MP 120° ultra-wide sensor, 2MP depth, and 5MP telemacro camera
- Redmi Note 10 Pro Max – 108MP rear camera with 1/1.52″ Samsung HM2 sensor with 0.7μm pixel size, LED Flash, 8MP 120° ultra-wide sensor, 2MP depth, and 5MP telemacro camera
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Hi-Res audio
- Water-resistant (IP53)
- Dimensions: 164.5×76.15×8.1mm;Weight: 192g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz, Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5020mAh (Typical) battery with 33W fast charging